Romanian Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hl.LaLeagane.Ro

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it allowed to abuse the voting system?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Herr Robert

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-11-25

Is it allowed to abuse the voting system? Empty
PostSubject: Is it allowed to abuse the voting system?   Is it allowed to abuse the voting system? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi,

Most of you have probably seen me. Your Half-Life server is by far the best out there, and the reason I'm playing HLDM at all. I decided to post here for the first time because I find it disrespectful when some players abuse the map voting, that is, by rejoining the game one or more times to get an extra vote to make sure their favorite map wins. The player "Del Piyade" does this frequently, and just a few minutes ago a player called "Noob Saibot" did it.

This has even happened with admins on. I'm not saying players who abuse the voting should be instantly banned, but should they not at least be warned and then punished if they continue to do so?

Salut,

Cele mai multe dintre voi mi-ați văzut, probabil,. Serverul Half-Life este de departe cel mai bun acolo, iar motivul pentru care mă joc HLDM deloc. Am decis să posta aici pentru prima dată, pentru că mi se pare o lipsă de respect Când unii jucători abuz vot hartă, care este, de reintregirea joc unul sau de mai multe ori pentru a obține un vot în plus pentru a vă asigura că lor harta victorii preferate.Jucatorul "Del Piyade" face acest lucru în mod frecvent, și doar în urmă cu câteva minute, iar jucatorul numit "noob Saibot" a făcut-o.

Acest lucru a administratori chiar sa întâmplat cu ea. Nu spun jucatorii care abuzează de vot trebuie imediat interzise, dar ar trebui să nu le fie de cel puțin avertizat și apoi pedepsiți dacă vor să continue așa?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Is it allowed to abuse the voting system?   Is it allowed to abuse the voting system? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:06 pm

Hello

They usually are punished/ or in "del piade"'s he was already punished, but he keeps coming back(at some point when i was still playing i got bored of kicking/banning/slaying him).

You can make an admin request if this issue is really bugging you, and if the admins/team members that have played with you agree with your request you will be granted admin powers.
You can make a request here:
https://romanianteam.forumotion.com/f13-cereri-admin
Back to top Go down
https://romanianteam.forumotion.com
teylo

teylo

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it allowed to abuse the voting system?   Is it allowed to abuse the voting system? EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Merge chestia asta? lol! Stiam ca daca iesi nu ti se contorizeaza votul. Cel putin cand dai nominate unei mape si ai iesit acea mapa nu mai aparre in lista de mape supuse la vot.
Back to top Go down
http://teylo.forumgratuit.ro/
neo

neo

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Is it allowed to abuse the voting system?   Is it allowed to abuse the voting system? EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:00 am

daca iesi nu se mai contorizeaza rtv sau nominate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it allowed to abuse the voting system?   Is it allowed to abuse the voting system? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it allowed to abuse the voting system?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Romanian Team :: Romanian Team Server :: Romanian Team Half Life Server-
Jump to: