Romanian Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hl.LaLeagane.Ro

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nowf

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w Empty
PostSubject: Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w   Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Well, as you will already know my name, is in the title, the question that I wanted to be part of this wonderful Team called RT, Romania Team.

Play At Adrenaline gamer, I'm a good player, I really think that, not others, I'm from Argentina. But if there might be an exeption would be delighted to be part of this great Team and this beautiful community.

Servers In Romania, or Europe, I have 250 ping, but I will deal with the ping because ... The List and the lag, it helps me too, and I'm used to.

Well I will give my data. the game.

Game Name: dewi Nowf or use those two.
Where I'm from: Argentina
Servers: Argentinos game servers, but also in Europeans.
Because I want to be the team RT?: I love it, and since I started, I always liked and wanted to join and be a member.

Well that's it, I see in the game, and I hope you accept me. thanks

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
Trp

Trp

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w   Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Nowf approached me on steam, he seemed a good guy, i've explained him the "Romanian Team beeing Romanian players only" situation but since we're short on people i still sent him here to make a request [ignore that he misplaced the topic].
I don't know he's level of skill yet and other details but we can know him better from now on.

Until we play and hear my colleagues opinions my answer is unsure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/terrapy1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w   Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:26 pm

parerea mea e sa nu il acceptam
daca faceam exceptii de la inceput, puteam sa racolam si jucatori mai buni ca multi dintre noi, sau cel putin la fel de buni; pe langa asta nu stiu daca ne-am mai fi numit Romanian Team
+ ca latino-americanii astia nu sunt tocmai de incredere, ca stabilitate inr-un clan din cate am observat.

ati ajucat careva cu el..de ne iubeste asa tare deja?!

@nowf I doubt we will make an exception, however, we'll have to see what most of the team members have to say, and post a decision regarding your request( so i recommend you to keep an eye on this thread).
PS:How come you love us?,
Back to top Go down
https://romanianteam.forumotion.com
Soaric

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w   Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Si eu cred la fel , daca ar fi fost sa recrutam "straini" cred ca am fi putut gasi playeri buni si cu ping mai mic .

@nowf , no offense but personally i think it`s not a good ideea accepting you in our clan because as you know RT has only romanian members and no exceptions were made so far. It`s true that RT has few members but this ehll season at least we had enough people to play all our games , sometimes some of us spectated because we were to many. I`m not doubting your skills or anything and as i said this is just my opinion.

Last edited by Soaric on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kNNbL

kNNbL

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w   Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:30 pm

I will have to agree with the others. This team has been devoted to recruiting, training and playing in EHLL only with native players. No point accepting foreign clan members. There are a lot of other "international" teams that might be glad to have you , though.
Back to top Go down
http:///www.soundcloud.com/proton_kid_law
Trp

Trp

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w   Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Nowf, as long as you stick around, we can definitely play some friendly games, we need players for team trainings and stuff so you are invited to play with us if you want, but as you can already see, the team is not willing to accept you in our clan. You're free to use our forum and "socialize" if your love for RT wasn't just for beeing accepted.
Hope that this won't disappoint you in any ways. See you on servers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/terrapy1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w   Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name nowf, and I'm a player Play ag, I w
Page 1 of 1